These are the most important stages in the process:
A. The identification
At the first order:
Although we recommend registration in order to follow the order afterwards, the customer is not required to create an account. When an order is called, a minimum information necessary, but these are not recorded in the database of registered users when you chose not to register. If the customer chooses not to register, he waives the opportunity to follow his order online.
If you chose to register, you enter your email address, and then click on the tab "Create your account".
Then a form titled "Your personal". Once completed this form, the customer must click on the tab "subscribe". Once this is done, the customer can order the items of their choice in accordance with the ordering process in detail explained in Section B further.
The customer has access to the hereunder in detail explained ordering process, just by his email address and password to enter the screen titled "already registered" after having clicked on the tab "identify yourself."
B. The order
• The customer can click "add to my shopping cart" on the tab to add the product or products that he wishes to put in his shopping cart.
• Once the contents of his cart definitively fixed, it is sufficient that the customer clicks on the tab "order" to go to the screen with the delivery and billing addresses.
• The customer must then confirm his order on the tab "next".
• Having accepted the general terms and conditions customers must click on the tab "next".
• Finally, the customer shall choose how he wants to pay his order. As long as the customer does not click on the tab for the choice of payment method to confirm his order, he has the opportunity to at any time amend or correct his order on the tab "previous".
Upon delivery by shipment, the buyer must immediately pay the full price when ordering through our secure payment system Ogone. Upon withdrawal, the customer has the option to pay on collection.
The webshop includes several delivery modes:
- Collect at the factory during working hours.
- By mail